Visit : Museum/Discover
Spa Monopole, a site visit
Rue Auguste Laporte 34
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover the secrets of the Spa Monopole mineral water, in its own Spa factory. The most renowned spring in the world is unveiled in at the Spa Eaudyssée.
The Spa Eaudyssée plunges you into the world of natural mineral water and lemonade brands in Spa: Spa Reine, Spa Marie Henriette and Spa Fruits.
Discover the fantastic adventure from the water spring to the bottle
Demonstrating the importance of water in our everyday life, for the human body and the earth. How it's purified, the various types of drinking water and bottling, you will also get the chance to see the production lines.
Practical information for visits
Independent visits (without a guide) last around 1h30.
Information is available in French and Dutch, with a selection of information in German on a tablet.
Visits are done in groups of 20 people minimum (Monday-Friday).
Children +10 years permitted.
Option to organise green lessons and discovery games.
The centre has disabled access.
The pathway of Spa natural mineral water up until it reaches your glass.
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 79 41 11
- fax : +32 (0) 87 79 42 30
- website : http://www.spa.be
Tourist information on the town SPA
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum