HORSE MUSEUM OF SPA
Avenue Reine Astrid 77 B
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the former horse stables of queen Marie-Henriette you can discover a permanent exhibition on the world of horse in Spa. With numerous objects, yokes, a blacksmith's shops and many other things....
Get to know everything on this amazing animal and its history.
During the Easter and autumn holidays: open daily except Tuesday from 2 pm to 6 m.
Open for groups: every day, on request at least one week in advance: tel: +32 (0)87/77 44 86.
Guided visit in FR and NL.
Combined ticket with the museum of the town of Spa.
School groups: admission free. Different animations possible.
Tourist information on the town SPA
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille