OLD CHURCHYARD MUSEUM
Rue Henry Leroy
- MAPS: Google Maps
Chapel (12th and 17th c.) and old cemetery (13th to 19th c.).
Funeral monuments. Archaeological collections from the Palaeolithic age to the Merovingian age. Numerous interesting objects: sculptures, paintings, musical instruments, ceramics, weapons, African objects, numerous objects from the everyday life before the 20th century.
Guided tours for groups (min. 20 pers.), on request. € 1,50/pers.
Open on Whit Monday: 2pm - 6 pm.
Guided visits for groups on request.
Easy parking on the places of the city centre.
- tel. : +32 (0) 495 18 36 98
Tourist information on the town SOIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes