Rue de la Régence 4
- MAPS: Google Maps
The western monastery of the collegiate church Saint-Vincent and the ancient administrative buildings of the town chapter (10th-18th c.). Remarkable framework of the monastery and carved panelling (17th c.) in the chapter room.
Sacred art from the 12th to the 18th c.; stone and wooden sculptures, plate, paintings, precious fabrics...
Guided visits on request, every day. Duration: 1h. Combination with a visit to the Roman collegiate church possible.
Ground flour accessible to handicapped people.
General information or information on guided tours: secretarial offices of the Chapter Museum, Rue des Orphelins 6, 7060 Soignies, tel: 067/33 12 10 - gsm: 0476/22 18 10.
Access to the museum through Saint-Vincent's Collegiate Church.
Children younger than 12: free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 33 12 10
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town SOIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014