Blue Stone Documentation Centre
Rue de la Régence 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Documentation Centre of Blue Stone explains everything related to the blue stone and has extended documentation at your disposal with archives and current documents, photos, tools, etc related to the quarrying of the blue stone of Soignies. You will discover the reconstruction of a stone-cutter's workshop and a beautiful collection of fossils.
Closed: 01 and 02/01, Easter Monday, 01/05, Ascension, Whit-Monday and Tuesday, 21/07, 15/08, Monday following the 3rd Sunday of October (Simpélourd), 01 and 02/11, 11 and 15/11, 25 and 26/12.
Individual entrance (without guided visit): info at the "Office communal du Tourisme" (tourist office).
Tourist information on the town SOIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014