Blue Stone Documentation Centre
Rue de la Régence 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Documentation Centre of Blue Stone explains everything related to the blue stone and has extended documentation at your disposal with archives and current documents, photos, tools, etc related to the quarrying of the blue stone of Soignies. You will discover the reconstruction of a stone-cutter's workshop and a beautiful collection of fossils.
Closed: 01 and 02/01, Easter Monday, 01/05, Ascension, Whit-Monday and Tuesday, 21/07, 15/08, Monday following the 3rd Sunday of October (Simpélourd), 01 and 02/11, 11 and 15/11, 25 and 26/12.
Individual entrance (without guided visit): info at the "Office communal du Tourisme" (tourist office).
Tourist information on the town SOIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles