Rue Noupré 1
5630 SILENRIEUX (CERFONTAINE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Silenrieux Brewery is an old barn that was converted into a brewery and cafe-restaurant.
The beers brewed are: the Joseph (a pale spelt beer) and the Sara (a dark buckwheat beer), traditional or "bio" beers, the Autruche (pure malt and hop), the Pave de l'Ours (Pale with honey flavour).
All the beers are high fermentation beers.
Guided tours for groups by appointment. There is a flea market on site every Sunday and on public holidays. Beers are on sale on site or at the tavern.
There are also reasonably priced tasting sessions at the tavern.
Tourist information on the town CERFONTAINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve