BOIS DE LA VECQUEE ARBORETUM
Arboretum du Bois de la Vecquée
Rue Pleinevaux 350
- MAPS: Google Maps
Practically a woodland museum, the Bois de la Vecquée Arboretum is not merely a magnificent park, but also a nursery and laboratory. There are many species from Europe, Asia and America (deciduous and evergreen, including rarities). You can also see a sequoia from the Californian conifer family planted in 1916.
Opening periods: by arrangement A nature guide will accompany groups of up to 25 people.
Access: E42 motorway (Namur-Liege), exit 2 (Seraing). Cross the Pont de Seraing and head towards Plainevaux. On the Route de Rotheux, before the Route de Marche, take the Chemin de l'Arboretum on the left. Access via the "Mare aux Joncs", Avenue du Ban and Chemin de l'Abbé.
Admission charge, French or Dutch speaking guide.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 330 84 29
- fax : +32 (0) 4 330 84 34
Tourist information on the town SERAING
Visit our partners' webpages
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum