SNAILS OF S' LOGNES
Rue de la Saboterie 24
6596 SELOIGNES (MOMIGNIES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Farming of the "Petits Gris" snails and the transformation into finished products for restaurants and private persons. The "Petit Gris" is a much wanted snail for its tasty and tender flesh.
Court-bouillon jars sterilized by 2 or 4 dozen. New: Escargotine (terrine of snails with hazelnuts and almonds).
Visits on request.
Open by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 60 51 25 21
- fax : +32 (0) 60 51 25 21
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town MOMIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts