SNAILS OF S' LOGNES
Rue de la Saboterie 24
6596 SELOIGNES (MOMIGNIES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Farming of the "Petits Gris" snails and the transformation into finished products for restaurants and private persons. The "Petit Gris" is a much wanted snail for its tasty and tender flesh.
Court-bouillon jars sterilized by 2 or 4 dozen. New: Escargotine (terrine of snails with hazelnuts and almonds).
Visits on request.
Open by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 60 51 25 21
- fax : +32 (0) 60 51 25 21
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town MOMIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre