Spontaneous Art Museum, Brussels
Rue de la Constitution 27
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Spontaneous Art Museum gathers different forms of artistic expression from naive to outsider art.
The Spontaneous Art Museum is located in the rooms of an old printing house and lets you discover spontaneous arts in all their diversity.
The artists, often self-taught, abandon all academicism and paint and sculpt without prejudice or restraint; the worth of the works of these modern primitives comes from their authentic personal character.
Preparing your visit
- Tuesday to Saturday, from 1pm to 5pm
- Closed on public holidays
Guided tours by booking only.
Groups and schools from Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 12pm (by booking).
- Adults: €2
- Pensioners, students and groups: €1
- Guided tour: €20
Free for members of the association.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield