Les Halles, Schaerbeek
Rue Royale Sainte-Marie 22a
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Recognized as a European cultural centre since 1991, Les Halles in Schaerbeek have now been going for almost 40 years.
In 1974, the current cultural activity officially started in the old Sainte-Marie covered market, a slowly redeveloped industrial wasteland.
The programme today is multidisciplinary and contemporary, a mixture of music and stage arts in its broadest sense (dance, theatre, circus), literature and performances.
The Ticket Office
Open weekdays from 1pm to 6pm and one hour before each show.
Rue Royale Sainte-Marie 22A, 1030 Brussels
Tel: +32 (0)2 218 21 07
Fax: +32 (0)2 219 42 90
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts