Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF SAINTE MARIE
© WBT - J.P. Remy
Place de la Reine
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in Roman, Gothic and Byzantine style, it dates from the middle of the 19th century. Its powerful octagonal silhouette and the dome dominate the view from the Rue Royale.
Explanatory leaflets in different languages and brochure in FR and NL.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 219 75 05
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Lion Mound of Waterloo
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices