Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF SAINTE MARIE
© WBT - J.P. Remy
Place de la Reine
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in Roman, Gothic and Byzantine style, it dates from the middle of the 19th century. Its powerful octagonal silhouette and the dome dominate the view from the Rue Royale.
Explanatory leaflets in different languages and brochure in FR and NL.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 219 75 05
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!