Visit : Monument
CEMETERY OF SCHAERBEEK
Rue d'Evere 4
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Cemetery of Schaerbeek.
The surrealist painter, René Magritte was buried in it with his wife Georgette Berger. Their funerary monument, a simple granite gravestone, is listed and protected by "Monuments and Sites in Brussels".
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 726 81 53
Visit our partners' webpages
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- BELvue Museum in Brussels