Visit : Monument
CEMETERY OF SCHAERBEEK
Rue d'Evere 4
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Cemetery of Schaerbeek.
The surrealist painter, René Magritte was buried in it with his wife Georgette Berger. Their funerary monument, a simple granite gravestone, is listed and protected by "Monuments and Sites in Brussels".
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 726 81 53
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels