4780 SANKT VITH
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Ardennes offensive virtually destroyed St-Vith. The only medieval relic is this tower built in 1350.
Guided visit: "Discover the city of Sankt Vith".
Departure: every Sunday at 10.30 am near the "Büchelturn".
Participation fee per person: € 2,50; children younger than 12: free.
Duration of about 1h30 - No Reservation! OR on request for groups: € 40,-.
Tourist information on the town SANKT VITH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum