4780 SANKT VITH
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Ardennes offensive virtually destroyed St-Vith. The only medieval relic is this tower built in 1350.
Guided visit: "Discover the city of Sankt Vith".
Departure: every Sunday at 10.30 am near the "Büchelturn".
Participation fee per person: € 2,50; children younger than 12: free.
Duration of about 1h30 - No Reservation! OR on request for groups: € 40,-.
Tourist information on the town SANKT VITH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille