Visit : Jazzclub
The Jazz Station
Jazz Station asbl
Chaussée de Louvain 193a
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Jazz Station is a unique Jazz venue located in a fully renovated train station in Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode.
The Jazz Station offer:
- A varied programme that is aimed at a broad audience,
- aperitif concerts every Saturday,
- temporary exhibitions (photography, painting, etc), all linked to the world of Jazz.
The Jazz station also has a multimedia room, where visitors can watch videos from the audiovisual archive.
A relaxed and friendly atmosphere, a stunning setting, an original and modern decor and concerts offered by genuine connoisseurs who will be delighted to share their passion with you all await you atthe Jazz Station!
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Lion Mound of Waterloo
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels