Visit : Jazzclub
The Jazz Station
Jazz Station asbl
Chaussée de Louvain 193a
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Jazz Station is a unique Jazz venue located in a fully renovated train station in Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode.
The Jazz Station offer:
- A varied programme that is aimed at a broad audience,
- aperitif concerts every Saturday,
- temporary exhibitions (photography, painting, etc), all linked to the world of Jazz.
The Jazz station also has a multimedia room, where visitors can watch videos from the audiovisual archive.
A relaxed and friendly atmosphere, a stunning setting, an original and modern decor and concerts offered by genuine connoisseurs who will be delighted to share their passion with you all await you atthe Jazz Station!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Tour & Taxis
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!