Rue Saint-Michel 125
- MAPS: Google Maps
The park is crossed by various pedestrian routes which enable the visitor to discover our rich fauna in natural surroundings. You might easily spot deer, stags, harts, wild-boars and farmed animals.
Depending on the time of year, if you're a real nature lover, you'll get to spot baby boars, calves and other little ones trotting along their mothers.
If you want to discover more about the local fauna, there is a multimedia room with interactive games also for children.
Closed: Thursdays (except school and public holidays). January and February (from Monday to Friday)
Guided visit on request in French
Animals not allowed
Multimedia room in French and Dutch
Tourist information on the town SAINT-HUBERT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle