CHURCH OF SAINT-GILLES-AU-PRE
Rue Saint-Gilles 56
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Saint-Gilles au Pré church dates from the 11th century (1064). It is one of the oldest Roman churches in Wallonia. Different transformation have taken place at the 16th century (Gothic style), in 1739 (Classic style) and in 1949 (full restoration).
Information : Maison du Tourisme et R.S.I., rue St-Gilles 12, 6870 St-Hubert - ++32-(0)61/61 30 10.
Tourist information on the town SAINT-HUBERT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bouillon Fortress, its exhibition and its Birds of Prey Show
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle