TOWN HALL OF SAINT-GILLES
Place Van Meenen 39
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in the 20th century in the French Renaissance style, Saint-Gilles Town Hall houses works of Broerman, F. Khnopff, Julien Dillens, Omer Dierickx entre otros.
1st Wednesday of the month open: guided tour at 3 pm; other days on written request (3 weeks in advance).
Closed Friday afternoons, Saturdays, Sundays, afternoons in July and August.
Subway : Horta / Streetcar : 18, 23, 55, 81, 82, 90 / Bus : 48, 54.
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus