Boulevard de Waterloo
Avenue Henri Jaspar
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The playground at Porte de Hal offers 4000m² to play indians or knights!
Games, seesaws in the shape of slings, slides and net climbs are scattered all around the castle and can be reached by a number of paths that form a sort of gigantic labyrinth where children can run in complete safety.
Information offered by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium