Visit : Monument, Art Nouveau, Architectural Heritage
Rue de Bordeaux 50
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
House built in 1890, according to the plans of V. Horta. The house is inhabited by the owners. The façade, in Gobertange style, has not been changed in any way since its construction in 1890.
No guided visits. Only the façade can be admired.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 537 84 58
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lion Mound of Waterloo
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours