Visit : Monument, Art Nouveau, Architectural Heritage
Rue de Bordeaux 50
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
House built in 1890, according to the plans of V. Horta. The house is inhabited by the owners. The façade, in Gobertange style, has not been changed in any way since its construction in 1890.
No guided visits. Only the façade can be admired.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 537 84 58
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Delacre Boutique
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate