Maf - Brussels Fantastic Art Museum
Rue Américaine 7
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A stunning place in a Patrician house, at a stone's throw from the Horta Museum. A small museum that certainly can compete with many others. Michel Dircken, its designer, takes care of all the details and offers baroque, sharp and often surreal visits to a world of fantasy. A lively setting, where continuous and temporary exhibitions alternate.
You can also reserve your visit to the museum. Groups of at least 15 people
Please contact the museum 72 hours prior to your visit via email
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield