Gare de Saint-Ghislain
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Railway Museum is an initiative of the association "Patrimoine Ferroviaire et Tourisme"; it is situated in the ancient wagon workshop of Saint Ghislain (Hainaut). You will discover real locomotives, auto rails, carriages, every object related to the railway. Miniature rail networks.
Open on the second Saturday of December, and the second weekend of September.
Phone on Saturdays.
Group visits possible on request.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 150111
Individuals: admission free.
Groups: € 2,-/person.
Tourist information on the town SAINT-GHISLAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre