LES VERGERS DE BRUNEHAUT (THE BRUNEHAUT ORCHARDS)
Rue de l'Eglise 23
7623 RONGY (BRUNEHAUT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Production of apples and pears with respect to the environment and the natural surroundings following the "integrated battle" system (useful insects against harmful insects, preservation of fauna and the introduction of predators, natural fertilization by insects, gathering when fully ripe). Suppression of pesticides which are toxic for man and nature. Production of apples, pears, cider, apple juice, pear juice, pom'haut, cider vinegar and "sang de vierge" aperitif from an integrated culture.
Appel festival during the 1st weekend of October.
Sale on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm. Wednesday from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Tourist information on the town BRUNEHAUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut