LES VINS DE ROISIN
Rue du Marais 8
7387 ROISIN (HONNELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Cradled in Roisin, a land of history and good living, our production is the offspring of a passion for Wine going back more than thirty years. In the course of its long gestation period, it has become highly professional, but not at the expense of its values and its traditional know-how.
Les Vins de Roisin (raspberry, rhubarb, strawberry, quince and cherry wines) make a delightful aperitif, and marry well with the finest foods. You can find them in quality establishments and top chefs are using them in new recipes. And why not just enjoy them any time, on a whim.
Guided tours: by prior arrangement, for groups - Welcome and visit by the producer - Tariff: € 6,-/pers. including a visit of the cellar and the tasting of several wines.
Tourist information on the town HONNELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014