Notre-Dame de Saint-Rémy Abbey
Abbaye Notre Dame de Saint-Rémy -
Rue de l'Abbaye 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
Notre-Dame de Saint-Rémy Abbey is the home of the famous Rochefort Trappist beers - the "6", the "8" and the "10" are all high fermentation beers.
The Abbey is home to a community of Trappist monks (Cistercians of the Strict Observance).
Only the church can be visited by tourists as the brewery and the abbey are not accessible to the public.
Accommodation for spiritual retreat on written request.
Monastic product: beer.
The church is only open to the public during mass.
- tel. : +32 (0) 84 22 01 40
- fax : +32 (0) 84 22 10 75
- website : http://www.trappistes-rochefort.com
Tourist information on the town ROCHEFORT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan