High Fens - Eifel Nature Park
Maison du Parc
Route de Botrange 131
4950 ROBERTVILLE (WAIMES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located in Eastern Belgium, the High Fens Nature Park is the oldest park of Belgium. It consists of 6 natural zones, 4 of which are in Wallonia.
In the north west you can find the 'Avant-Pays Fagnard' with its dairy cows and forests. The neighbouring Hautes-Fagnes form a unique peat bog region in Europe. In the south you have the high Eifel with its wooded hills and the picturesque Our Valley.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 44 03 09
- website : http://www.botrange.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum