Rue de l'Eglise 38
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former chapel which has become parish church. Neo-baroque style from Brabant (1938). Paintings from the 16th and 18th century as well as a Florentine style sarcophagus.
Guided visit. Info and reservations: S.I. Rixensart asbl - Villa Beau-Site - Avendue des Combattants 14 - Tel & fax: +32 (0)2/653 69 37.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 653 99 48
- website : http://www.rixensart.be
Tourist information on the town RIXENSART
Visit our partners' webpages
- Folon Foundation
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58