- MAPS: Google Maps
Located in the East Cantons, the Rademacher Distillery has been producing artisan liqueurs for the last 175 years. You can taste them on a guided tour.
This distillery, one of the oldest in Belgium, offers a vast range of quality liqueurs and aperitifs made with natural ingredients from organic agriculture. Le Café Ardennes, the Woodberries, Belgian Whisky Lambertus or even the Maître Pierre are the Rademacher's pride and joy.
The Rademacher distillery organises (booking required) guided tours of its facilities, including a tasting session. Visits take around 1 hour 30 minutes.
Up to 15 people: €90 per group.
More than 15 people: €6 per person (maximum 25 people).
Consult the calendar for available visit dates.
175 years mastering the art of distilling...
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town RAEREN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spa Horse Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Natural Centre of Botrange