MUSEUM FOR HISTORY AND THE LIFE OF TIMES GONE BY
4287 RACOUR (LINCENT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Housed in an old 19th century school, this museum presents the history of the village: the medieval seigniory, Racour during the storm of both world wars, life of the past (school, agriculture before mechanization, old crafts) and the old kitchen.
Also open by appointment.
Tourist information on the town LINCENT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille