The 18 Days Museum - Memories of the World Wars in Pipaix
Rue de l'Eglise 5b
7904 PIPAIX (LEUZE-EN-HAINAUT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Private collection constituted of pieces that are mainly from local origin and more than 60 mannequin models of the two world wars.
Hundreds of documents and objects.
Open on 3rd Sunday April to November from 2pm to 6pm.
Adapted visits for schools are possible upon appointment: +32 (0)475/23 12 10.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 66 28 87
- fax : +32 (0) 69 66 28 87
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town LEUZE-EN-HAINAUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes