LIVING MUSEUM OF THE STEAMBREWERY
Rue du Maréchal 1
7904 PIPAIX (LEUZE-EN-HAINAUT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A workshop from the 19th century show the techniques of brewing practised at that time. The visit ends with two tasting sessions.
Guided tours: every Sunday at 11 am (from April to October) and by appointment.
Possibility to assist the brewing every last Saturday of the month (by appointment for groups).
Tours followed by samplings (in the price included).
Snacks by reservation.
Tourist information on the town LEUZE-EN-HAINAUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014