LIVING MUSEUM OF THE STEAMBREWERY
Rue du Maréchal 1
7904 PIPAIX (LEUZE-EN-HAINAUT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A workshop from the 19th century show the techniques of brewing practised at that time. The visit ends with two tasting sessions.
Guided tours: every Sunday at 11 am (from April to October) and by appointment.
Possibility to assist the brewing every last Saturday of the month (by appointment for groups).
Tours followed by samplings (in the price included).
Snacks by reservation.
Tourist information on the town LEUZE-EN-HAINAUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines