LIVING MUSEUM OF THE STEAMBREWERY
Rue du Maréchal 1
7904 PIPAIX (LEUZE-EN-HAINAUT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A workshop from the 19th century show the techniques of brewing practised at that time. The visit ends with two tasting sessions.
Guided tours: every Sunday at 11 am (from April to October) and by appointment.
Possibility to assist the brewing every last Saturday of the month (by appointment for groups).
Tours followed by samplings (in the price included).
Snacks by reservation.
Tourist information on the town LEUZE-EN-HAINAUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes