FARM OF HACQUEDEAU
rue Basse 7
1315 PIETREBAIS (INCOURT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
An agricultural and poultry rearing farm where the fowl are raised in the open air. Eggs, chickens, fattened pullets, guinea fowl and cockerels are commericalized and sold directly to the public.
For groups of at least 15 pers.
Farm shop, open on Saturday from 9h00 to 19h00.
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 84 19 91
- fax : +32 (0) 10 84 19 91
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town INCOURT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum