Jannée Castle and Park
5590 PESSOUX (CINEY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A very beautiful castle rebuilt in the 17th and 19th centuries on the ruins of an old 12th-century, horseshoe-shaped keep in a peaceful park.
The castle is open all year round by appointment. You can also come and take a walk in the park.
Accommodation is available in the castle. It is also available for receptions, weddings and events.
Children: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town CINEY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Domain of the Caves of Han, Han-sur-Lesse
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes