Jannée Castle and Park
5590 PESSOUX (CINEY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A very beautiful castle rebuilt in the 17th and 19th centuries on the ruins of an old 12th-century, horseshoe-shaped keep in a peaceful park.
The castle is open all year round by appointment. You can also come and take a walk in the park.
Accommodation is available in the castle. It is also available for receptions, weddings and events.
Children: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town CINEY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan