LEATHER AND INDUSTRY MUSEUM OF PERUWELZ
Petite Place 4
- MAPS: Google Maps
Museum located in a building from the 18th century.
Seated at his workbench, Catiane, the shoe repairer awaits you to talk about his craft. Tools, machines, documents illustrating the leather work on display. Video: tanning. Lively visit: an animator shows the gestures of old times.
Every day open by appointment.
Adults, guided tours (1h), max. 40 pers.
School activities (2h), max. 20 pupils.
Tourist information on the town PERUWELZ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum