LEATHER AND INDUSTRY MUSEUM OF PERUWELZ
Petite Place 4
- MAPS: Google Maps
Museum located in a building from the 18th century.
Seated at his workbench, Catiane, the shoe repairer awaits you to talk about his craft. Tools, machines, documents illustrating the leather work on display. Video: tanning. Lively visit: an animator shows the gestures of old times.
Every day open by appointment.
Adults, guided tours (1h), max. 40 pers.
School activities (2h), max. 20 pupils.
Tourist information on the town PERUWELZ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes