LEATHER AND INDUSTRY MUSEUM OF PERUWELZ
Petite Place 4
- MAPS: Google Maps
Museum located in a building from the 18th century.
Seated at his workbench, Catiane, the shoe repairer awaits you to talk about his craft. Tools, machines, documents illustrating the leather work on display. Video: tanning. Lively visit: an animator shows the gestures of old times.
Every day open by appointment.
Adults, guided tours (1h), max. 40 pers.
School activities (2h), max. 20 pupils.
Tourist information on the town PERUWELZ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium