CLOSERIE DU VIEUX CEDRE
Espace culturel sans but lucratif
Rue Grande 26
7340 PATURAGES (COLFONTAINE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Building of the old brewery-maltery Tillier, renovated to cultural space. Place for exhibitions, cultural activities, meetings, conferences, colloquiums. Small museum.
The estate's flowery park consists of several remarkable trees, both because of their impressive size, age and rarity. A magnificent three hundred year old cedar from Lebanon, is the pride of the estate. It is still very beautiful despite the damage it suffered due to a few heavy storms. Also worth mentioning are the two weeping beeches that were planted around 1750, two taxuses, the small-leaved lime...
Visit to the garden and the private park (+ buildings of the old brewery): only for groups (min. 12 pers) by appointment (fix a few weeks in advance), for a fee.
Tourist information on the town COLFONTAINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014