THE REGIONAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM
Place Communale 2
1350 ORP-LE-GRAND (ORP-JAUCHE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former outbuilding of the farm, converted in 1970 (1st floor).
Regional archaeology, from the Palaeolithic to the Merovingian Age.
In particular, the camping artefacts of the Magdalenian hunters, the Neolithic flint mines at Orp-Jauche, the Gallo-roman "vicus" of Braives, Perniciacum, and the Merovingian cemetery of Orp-le-Grand.
Open on weekends during temporary exhibitions and by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 19 63 37 79
- fax : +32 (0) 19 63 37 79
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town ORP-JAUCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat