THE REGIONAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM
Place Communale 2
1350 ORP-LE-GRAND (ORP-JAUCHE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former outbuilding of the farm, converted in 1970 (1st floor).
Regional archaeology, from the Palaeolithic to the Merovingian Age.
In particular, the camping artefacts of the Magdalenian hunters, the Neolithic flint mines at Orp-Jauche, the Gallo-roman "vicus" of Braives, Perniciacum, and the Merovingian cemetery of Orp-le-Grand.
Open on weekends during temporary exhibitions and by appointment.
Tourist information on the town ORP-JAUCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels