THE REGIONAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM
Place Communale 2
1350 ORP-LE-GRAND (ORP-JAUCHE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former outbuilding of the farm, converted in 1970 (1st floor).
Regional archaeology, from the Palaeolithic to the Merovingian Age.
In particular, the camping artefacts of the Magdalenian hunters, the Neolithic flint mines at Orp-Jauche, the Gallo-roman "vicus" of Braives, Perniciacum, and the Merovingian cemetery of Orp-le-Grand.
Open on weekends during temporary exhibitions and by appointment.
Tourist information on the town ORP-JAUCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus