Castle and Park of Bois-Seigneur-Isaac
Rue A. Demoor 3
1421 OPHAIN-BOIS-SEIGNEUR-ISAAC (BRAINE-L'ALLEUD)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former feudal fortress which became a country house in the 18th century. Located in Brabant Wallon, 30km from Brussels.
- Discover it just 30km south of Brussels,
- A magnificent residence listed as a Walloon site of exceptional heritage,
- Guided tours can be organised and the castle can be hired for events.
The park of the Bois-Seigneur-Isaac Château is a landscaped park laid out at the beginning of the 19th century. It is designed around the prospect from the château to the former guard house with its Neo-Gothic windows.
As well as a romantic centuries-old bower, the park also boasts several other remarkable listed trees. A formal garden designed by Dechêne in the early 20th century stretches out behind and parallel to the château.
You can hire the castle with its prestigious setting and different spaces for your professional and private events: weddings, seminars or receptions.
Visit the Château du Bois-Seigneur-Isaac
As part of the heritage days
The second Saturday and Sunday in September.
Free visit the week before heritage day weekends.
Throughout the year on request for groups
Guided tours for groups of at least 15 people.
Duration: 30 to 50 minutes.
Price: €77pp for a normal visit or €9 for a visit + snack.
A visit to the park is included in the entry price.
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-L'ALLEUD
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts