Olne, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the heart of the flat and gentle Pays de Herve and the diversity of the Ardennes, the slated point of Saint-Sébastien church is the only evidence of the village of Olne.
The village of Olne once prospered thanks to limestone quarrying, tin glazed pottery and textiles. Now it enjoys the peace and quiet of a hard earned rest and the fond memories of its glorious past.
Every step you take will reveal to you, through both the extraordinarily rich architecture and the nods to popular heritage, the history of this beautiful little town.
The association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie"
Created in 1994 and inspired by the French equivalent, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" awards its label to the most beautiful countryside sites of Wallonia.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History