FEUDAL CASTLE OF FERNELMONT
Rue des Combattants 46
5380 NOVILLE-LES-BOIS (FERNELMONT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The first part of this feudal castle was built in the 14th century, with the second section being constructed in the 16th and 17th centuries.
Groups: all year round by reservation only.
Access: E42, exit Hingeon/Noville-les-Bois, 10a.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 000298
Free for children under 12 years of age accompanied by their parents.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 81 25 39
- website : http://www.fernelmont.be/page.asp?i=935
Tourist information on the town FERNELMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant
- The Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve