FEUDAL CASTLE OF FERNELMONT
Rue des Combattants 46
5380 NOVILLE-LES-BOIS (FERNELMONT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The first part of this feudal castle was built in the 14th century, with the second section being constructed in the 16th and 17th centuries.
Groups: all year round by reservation only.
Access: E42, exit Hingeon/Noville-les-Bois, 10a.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 000298
Free for children under 12 years of age accompanied by their parents.
Tourist information on the town FERNELMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan