Rue Mouzin 31
7020 NIMY (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Director of the local primary school's house (1871).
Ground floor: pipe collection from Nimy, pipes from the 5 continents; glazed earthenware, patriotic room.
New exhibition room. Paintings, sculptures, thematic exhibitions, meeting and conference room, library.
Closed from November to March, except for groups.
Guided visits all year round on request, for groups of min. 12 pers. Duration: 1h.
Brochures: FR, NL, EN.
Other telephone numbers: + 32 (0)478/59 62 77 or (0)473/85 57 87 or +32 (0)494/60 43 48.
Rate/groups: € 2,-/person/guide.
Children under the age of 12: free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 478 57 62 77
- fax : +32 (0)
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION