MUSEUM OF LOCAL LIFE
Centre Culturel Emile Jadinon
1457 NIL-SAINT-VINCENT-SAINT-MARTIN (WALHAIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old town hall (1838), restored in 1971.
This Museum presents different aspects of life in the village: the farmhouse, the chapels, the artisanship, the two World Wars, the processions, the school...
Closed on school holidays and on public holidays.
School activities for groups up to 50 people, on request (according to availability).
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 65 55 47
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town WALHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Tour & Taxis
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels