MUSEUM OF LOCAL LIFE
Centre Culturel Emile Jadinon
1457 NIL-SAINT-VINCENT-SAINT-MARTIN (WALHAIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old town hall (1838), restored in 1971.
This Museum presents different aspects of life in the village: the farmhouse, the chapels, the artisanship, the two World Wars, the processions, the school...
Closed on school holidays and on public holidays.
School activities for groups up to 50 people, on request (according to availability).
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 65 55 47
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town WALHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels