MUSEUM OF LOCAL LIFE
Centre Culturel Emile Jadinon
1457 NIL-SAINT-VINCENT-SAINT-MARTIN (WALHAIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old town hall (1838), restored in 1971.
This Museum presents different aspects of life in the village: the farmhouse, the chapels, the artisanship, the two World Wars, the processions, the school...
Closed on school holidays and on public holidays.
School activities for groups up to 50 people, on request (according to availability).
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 65 55 47
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town WALHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- Folon Foundation