MUSEUM OF THE "VALLEE DE LA GUEULE"
Rue Max 9-11
4721 NEU-MORESNET (KELMIS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Political, industrial and social history of the Moresnet-Neutre territory 1816-1919 (nowadays La Calamine) - history of zinc extraction and cradle of the Vieille-Montagne - Exceptional collection of zinc ore - stamps and change from Moresnet - geology and fossils of the region.
Visit to the village, walk in the woods, can be combined from May to August.
Organisation of theme days: zinc, local flora, neutral territory, Esperanto, in the woods, at the farm...
Open by request.
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 65 75 04
- fax : +32 (0) 87 65 37 44
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town KELMIS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History