1120 Brussels (NEDER-OVER-HEEMBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Nos Pilifs Farm is one of the most stunning and bucolic places in Brussels.
Here you are welcome by the farm animals. As well as the farm professions, handling workshops, a restaurant, grocery store, a bakery... all enable people with a disability to find work.
Youngsters discover the various different professions in an entertaining manner while the not so young visitors enjoy the foodstuffs that were produced in the site's saloon using biological agriculture and breeding methods.
The Nos Pilifs Farm was rewarded with the 2-star Ecodynamic Company label, which is an official recognition of the farm's environmentally viable practices.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts