Sentier du Verger 18
1120 Brussels (NEDER-OVER-HEEMBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Korei shows the different aspects of architecture, literature, philosophical thoughts and social etiquette from the 18th century to nowadays. It's always about human beings, the why and the how of their lives, of their convictions, of their emotions. All over town or by the fireside, in museums or during exhibitions, you get to learn stories and anecdotes on the city. Conferences, visits to museums, walks around Brussels, trips all over Belgium and abroad each offer a coloured image of a certain period.
Half-day or full-day programmes.
Programmes for groups (max. 20 pers.), companies or individuals.
Programme available on request.
Office: Alverdries 1, 1653 Dworp.
Korei takes care of bookings for museums, restaurants, parties,...
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Magritte Museum - Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels