MUSEOBUS OF THE FRENCH COMMUNITY WALLONIA-BRUSSELS
Route de Marche
5100 NANINNE (NAMUR)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Muséobus is a travelling museum, an exhibition hall on wheels open for all, an original cultural tool, unique in Wallonia. It travels through the streets and neighbourhoods of the cities and villages of Brussels and Wallonia.
On board, exhibitions on varied themes, prepared and commented by graduates in Art History and Archaeology.
On the inside the Museobus - 18 metres long - consists of a an "exhibition" and an "animation" wing with seats and audiovisuel material.
The presented activities allow the definition of a period or a subject with documents (authentic objects, scale models, mouldings, pictures...) and to integrate them in a social, cultural and historical context.
Times to agree upon with the organisers of the day.
Schools from 9 am to 4 pm.
Open door from 10 am to 6 pm or 7 pm.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes