The Gardens of MaÏeur
Hôtel de Ville
Rue de Fer
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Gardens of Maïeur were laid out by the Parks and Gardens Department of the city in 1997 on a terrace on the top of the parking of the town hall. A geometrical plan is softened by well-established trees and shrubs of many species: ornamentally pruned limes, a standard magnolia, parrotia, American dogwood, hamamelis, climbing hydrangeas, viburnums etc. There is a little courtyard with pools and fountains and lots of flowers. The Walloon fresco on the wall on the way to the gardens is dedicated to the Walloons who developed a whole region in different sectors such as history, films, culture, politics,...
Open all year round - Accessible during the day.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse