THE GARDEN OF SCENTS
Rue de l'Ermitage 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This thematic garden in the park of the castle of Namur, on top of the Citadel, gathers about 350 types of plants, which were all chosen for their olfactory characteristics and grouped in colourful beds: lavender, basil, roses... Discover a new vision on gardens and be pleasantly surprised by its heavenly scents from your arrival.
In the park of the castle of Namur.
Free entry: daily, weekends and public holidays as well.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- The Molignée Rail Bikes (Velorail)
- The Domain of the Caves of Han
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat