ROYAL THEATRE OF NAMUR
Théâtre de Namur|Centre culturel régional
Place du Théâtre 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Theatre of Namur offers almost 100 different shows and concerts every year, of which about 50 take place in the magnificent Royal Theatre of Namur, dating from 1868. The Theatre of Namur also organizes shows at the Grand Manège of Namur, concerts in several beautiful churches of the city, but also prestigious events at the Citadel (Zingaro, le Cirque Plume...).
Administrative offices open from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm.
Location open from Monday to Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm.
Guided tours on request 00 32 (0) 81/25 61 74.
T. (Rental) : 00 32(0) 81/22 60 26.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 065050
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
- KIKK Festival - International Digital Festival in Namur
- L'Intime Festival - A Festival by Benoît Poelvoorde in Namur
Visit our partners' webpages
- CHATEAU OF ANNEVOIE
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- Castle of Celles-Vêves