PERFUMERY WORKSHOP GUY DELFORGE
Château des Comtes, Citadelle
Route Merveilleuse 60
- MAPS: Google Maps
This centre of creativity, unique in northern Europe, provides all visitors with an understanding of the different steps involved in producing a fine perfume. These perfumes are carefully crafted and matured deep in the cellars of the Citadel, silent witnesses from the days of Charles the Fifth! This "light, sound and perfume" show is such that the outside world is rapidly forgotten.
Exhibition-Sale: Free access all year round. See Opening periods.
Guided tour of the Perfumery Workshop: lasts 1 hour.
Individuals 2008: Saturday except public holidays, 3.30 pm. € 3,50. Senior card and -12 years € 3,-.
During the school holidays, from Monday to Saturday except public holidays, at 3.30 pm and guided visits with tape-guide, see the timetable.
Groups 2008: all year round , from Monday to Saturday, by appointment.(min. 15 pers.): € 3,-. -12 years, € 2,5.
Visit our website for more info.
Discount of € 2,- for every purchase of € 26,-. No obligation to buy.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Jardins d'O de Nismes | Eco trip aboard an electric boat
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes