Visit : Bistrot De Terroir®
© WBT - Emmanuel Mathez
Rue Rogier 109
- MAPS: Google Maps
While passing through the centre of Namur, make your way to Le Phare. Warmth, friendliness, local produce... it's time to sit down to eat.
- Friendliness and local produce
- Le Phare's specialities
- Bistrot de Terroir®
Follow your tastebuds and the good cheer
La Phare (meaning 'lighthouse') is a place where life is good and you can lose yourself.
Let Belgitude sweep you away. Order a good beer and the dish of the day lovingly cooked up by the owner. Listen to animated discussions around the bar, watch a match on the big screens, join in at one of the karaoke/DJ nights or enjoy all you can eat mussels on Fridays.
All bon vivants head towards Le Phare.
Le Phare won the Order of Sikaru prize in 2009.
Local produce offered by Le Phare
Le Phare suggests the Bierwart garden snails and the Forestines, Agrumebocq and Redbocq beers.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Trust Le Phare to show you the way to a good time.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 64 06 66
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts