ARCHEOLOGICAL SITE SAINT-PIERRE
Route Merveilleuse 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
The archaeological site Saint-Pierre is managed by the Archaeological Service of the province of Namur and focuses on the results of the archaeological excavations performed in Wallonia. On an educational level, the exhibitions are aimed at professionals, the general public, and school groups.
Guided visits by reservation for groups of maximum 25 persons: € 1,5/person.
Educational animations possible on request.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 030241
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 25 02 70
- fax : +32 (0) 81 25 02 71
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- 14-18 Space at the Citadel of Dinant
- The Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- LES FERMES DU BONHEUR